California & Nevada Catastrophic Injury Attorney
The unthinkable can happen. If it does, you should be prepared to seek reparations in the event that a loved one suffers a catastrophic injury in an accident or through the wrongful acts of another person or business. If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury due to the negligence of another party, you may be able to seek compensation for your damages in a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
There are numerous factors that can lead to catastrophic injuries. A catastrophic injury can occur due to something as immediate as a car accident, or can result from the long time exposure to a toxic substance. The main connection between all viable catastrophic injury cases is that there is a person, persons or organization involved that could be proven negligent.
Here are some examples of circumstances that qualify as catastrophic injuries:
- Head or brain injury resulting in disability, coma or persistent vegetative state (PVS)
- Scarring, nerve damage and disability caused by major burns and electrocution accidents
- Spinal cord injury resulting in complete or partial paralysis, quadriplegia, paraplegia, neuralgia and chronic pain
- Birth injuries resulting in cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy or damage to the brain
- Accidental amputation
- Eye injuries resulting in decreased vision or blindness
- Serious injuries and disability caused by exposure to toxic substances
- Wrongful death claims in fatal accidents
If you or a loved one were involved in a catastrophic injury, contact the West Seegmiller Law Firm. We will fight hard to get you or your loved one the care they deserve and just compensation for their injuries. We have offices in Riverside California, San Bernardino, Orange County, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas Nevada to better serve your local needs. Call for a free consult with a catastrophic injury attorney today. There is no cost or obligation, call today (855) 275-9378.
What will it cost to hire our catastrophic injury attorneys?
Once we decide to take you on as a client, we get paid only if we win your case. We charge no upfront fees or costs, and advance all costs to prosecute the case. We only get paid when you get paid.
With Los Angeles catastrophic injury lawyers, Riverside catastrophic injury attorneys, San Bernardino catastrophic injury lawyers and Las Vegas catastrophic injury lawyers we can serve you in your area. Contact us today for a free consultation.