California & Nevada Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Are you looking for a California Motorcycle Accident Attorney? Do you need to hire a Nevada Motorcycle Accident Law Firm? The Seegmiller Law Firm represents motorcycle crash victims in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange County, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas, Nevada. We have multiple offices in order to better serve your local needs. Over the past three decades, our personal injury lawyers have represented motorcycle riders injured in traffic accidents. Our legal team includes attorneys who are also motorcycle riders themselves. They are better able to understand the risks associated with driving motorcycles on our busy freeways.
Motorcycle Accident Causes
There were 4,462 Fatal Motorcycle Accidents in the United States in 2009, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Under California Civil Code section 1714, drivers are responsible for their own acts and injuries to another caused by his acts. In order to recover damages from another driver who may have caused a motorcycle crash, the injured motorcycle rider must prove the other driver was negligent or did not exercise the same reasonable care any prudent person would exercise under the same or similar circumstances.
There are specific elements that must be proved on a case-by-case basis in court. First, an injured person must prove that the defendant has a legal duty to exercise care toward them. Next, they must prove that the defendant breached that duty and it was the cause of the accident that injured the person. Finally, the injured person must prove they were in fact injured by providing evidence of medical costs and reports from doctors proving the injuries and the extent of those injuries. The total damages to an injured person will include costs to treat them, lost wages or loss of one’s future earnings and pain and suffering in some cases. Motorcycle Accident Attorneys must conduct an investigation immediately after an accident to:
- Preserve evidence of the motorcycle crash
- Secure photographs of the motorcycle crash scene
- Establish the defendants’ liability for the motorcycle accident
- Inspect the motorcycle and safety gear for potential defects
- Determine if there is a need to hire expert witnesses
- Recover your medical expenses and lost wages
FREE MOTORCYCLE CRASH CONSULTATION | (855) 275-9378
Most motorcycle crashes result in serious physical injury. If you have suffered injury, or a family member has been killed, call for a confidential consultation with an experienced and caring Motorcycle Accident Attorney. We have offices in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange County, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas, Nevada to better serve your local needs. We will give you sound advice and explain all of your options.
How Much Does A Motorcycle Accident Law Firm Charge?
- The Seegmiller Law Firm offers its services on a contingency fee basis. Personal injury law firms that use this fee structure are able to offer their services to a client without charge unless the law firm obtains a settlement for its client. Once we decide to take you on as a client, we get paid only when we win your case. We charge no up-front fees or costs, no filing fees, or court costs. We get paid when you get paid.
- The Seegmiller Law Firm has offices throughout California and Nevada including Los Angeles motorycycle accident lawyers, Riverside motorcycle accident attorneys, San Bernardino motorcycle accident lawyers and Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorneys ready to help you if you have been injured. Call Seegmiller Law Firm at 1-877-426-0692 for a free consultation to learn more about what our legal team can do to assist you.